Hi, my name is Imonie Mitchell and I am interning as a website editor at the Buffalo Broadcasters Association this summer. My responsibilities include, updating the website with current dates and events, editing the main pages to fit the current style of their company and revamping the overall look of their website in order to lead to new engagements. In addition to that, I will also be learning a new website editor tool called Divi Builder, which hundreds of thousands of companies who build their website through WordPress are using.

I am anticipating some challenges with using Divi Builder, because this is my first time encountering this sort of software. it will be difficult to do more of the stylish editing that I looked forward to doing this summer. For now I am slowly learning how to edit using this tool and making some small changes that my internship supervisor stated they wanted as soon as possible. Divi Builder is not like any other software I have learned about or previously used. Even making smaller changes is difficult without interfering with other elements on the page, but so far I have managed to update their events page, header and footer to match the approved art direction for their website.

I am looking forward to furthering my experience with this editing software and hopefully learning how to make changes to the website without any further difficulties. I am also looking forward to creating an effective look for the website that both my site supervisor and their company loves.

My internship is remote, so I don’t have any pictures of me at their site but I do have their logo that I also changed on their website.