On Monday, I completed two full weeks interning at Rebel Ride, an indoor cycling and workout studio. During my internship I will be focusing on social media marketing. I will be focusing in on how organic and un-organic search works and how they use both to bring clients into their doors and buy packages. I will be working with my supervisor to create a content calendar and a wishlist of all the content I would like to see on their social media pages. It is my job to make this content come to life and schedule out their posts on Meta in the Facebook Business Suite.

Creating content is important to me because my passions are health and wellness. When posting content I am raising awareness of this community that believes in health and wellness as much as I do, and welcoming new members into the community. Rebel Ride has created an environment where people can come together and work on bettering themselves and I am extremely passionate about continuing to help promote this community.

Going forward, I am excited to continue to learn more and get hands on experience with social media marketing and see how it works with a business in real life. These past two weeks have showed me how much really goes into the behind the scenes of social media and marketing a business. I am excited to learn more and grow my knowledge on social media marketing while promoting a business I fully believe in.