What I’ve learned from my internship so far is a software editing tool Called Divi Builder. It is an editing tool that is programmed into WordPress for websites to design their work in. I’ve been using it since May, so my understanding of it increased exponentially from the first time I used it. This was my first time using this software or even hearing about it. Before, when I first started using it, I didn’t even know what half the options were used for and it seemed like every time I wanted to do something, it would just mess with another element on the screen. It was very frustrating at first and every time I got on my computer to do something, it would take me hours to change one element. 

Now that I’ve had the time to explore it and get help from Professor Dunkle, learning the software is not that challenging. Some of the elements I wanted to add to the website cannot be done with Divi Builder at all (or at least not to my knowledge since I’m just a beginner) but I was able to make some really great templates with Divi– back when I first started, I wouldn’t have known how to do. I can see why websites use Divi. It is a great tool to use when you don’t want anything fancy and it comes with WordPress so you don’t have to do much to get your website built. My hope is that by the end of this internship the template I’ve designed for the website will get implemented, and by that time, you’ll be able to see my published work on the Buffalo Broadcasters Association Website.