The event I attended was the Canisius College Griff Fair. The event was located in Science Hall with many different job openings at twenty or more companies. The Griff Fair was an eye-opening experience for me because of how important networking is. I spoke with Geico, WGRZ, M&T Bank, Heritage, and many more. I first start off meeting people by asking open-ended questions and showing enthusiasm The type of things I talked about with these businesses were if there are job openings at their current site regarding SEO/SEM. I then give some people my resume so that they can pass it on to the hiring manager. Make sure to ask for business cards because emailing them with any questions about my application or the specific job is helpful. I gained a lot from this experience starting with being calm and collected when going to a networking event. Going by myself helped me get out of my comfort zone. I enjoy being quiet but sometimes you don’t get very far with that. Another experience I gained from this event is getting career advice and support. Overall, this was an amazing experience and I wish I attended more networking events when the college hosted it.