I’m extremely fortunate to be back at Roswell Park Cancer Institute once again, in the Creative Department, specifically the video team. I, along with 4 others (plus our creative director) work to advance Roswell Park’s messaging through high quality storytelling. We work on the oft-seen TV ads in the Buffalo area, coverage for events like the Ride for Roswell, Empire State Ride, and other fundraisers throughout the year, as well as creating internal videos for messaging from leadership, doctor introductions, and reports from doctors about specific procedures or medical notes. I’m truly excited to continue my work at Roswell, working with this exceptional team on what, I feel, are impactful projects.We’re in the process of wrapping up our “Big Game” TV ad, while also working on a recruitment video for surgical oncology fellows. I cannot emphasize enough how important it is to have a team that you look forward to working with every single day, and a team that creates a healthy atmosphere for creative work. I’ll leave you with an invitation to ask some questions, if you’d like, or just take a gander at this photo from a shoot recently.