Overall, my internship experience at Erie County Medical Center has been amazing. Going into this internship I had no idea if Human Resources was the right thing for me. I have learned SO much in my time at ECMC. I was able to put to use what I learned in classes and apply it to the HR world. I met so many great new connections and even made new friends. I now know that after I finish my degree, ECMC could be a possibility for a career for me. My favorite memory from this internship was attending a job fair with some of my coworkers representing ECMC. I got to be the face of ECMC for one day and speak to tons of people about why they should choose ECMC as their employer. It made me realize I love the recruitment process and I want to do more of it! I also was able to learn so much about myself. I learned I am very assertive (when I thought I was not at all), and that I need to work on my ability to handle conflict and take criticism. All in all, I am grateful for this opportunity as I now know I want to definitely pursue a career in Human Resources.

#HR #Recruitment #ECMC #ECMCcareers #Assertive #internship #HRcareer