As the semester comes to an end, I would consider my internship a success. I learned valuable tips to help me in the future, as well as currently. The hustle that goes into the sports world was something I saw as a positive and I was able to use that to my strength considering that I would rather be in a more fast paced environment that would keep me busy. Working with my supervisor and the other colleagues in the office was very useful and each of them gave me valuable advice and constructive criticism as well. This internship with Canisius Athletics was very helpful because it helped me realize my passion for sports and I also used this internship to learn more about sports that I previously had little knowledge of such as Hockey and Lacrosse. I would recommend this internship to anyone who is looking to do video editing, sports writing, recording, or broadcasting and interviewing. I want to thank Matt Reitnour for all of his help and advice he gave me, as he was the ideal type of supervisor each student should have. A final thank you to Dr. Irwin, who was very helpful throughout the entire semester and gave the same amount of devotion to each student to assure that we would all be successful and placed in a situation that would help us make connections.