To sum it up in one sentence, my internship experience with 43North was amazing. I learned so much under my supervisor, Colleen, because she truly trusted in my abilities and allowed me to shadow her in many different situations. I’ve been to a few press conferences, private tours of establishments throughout Buffalo, numerous networking events where I’ve communicated with many different Buffalo business representatives, events and meetings that I was a part of creating and some of my GoPro work was used in a presentation for the Buffalo School Board. I became close associates with the many different 2014 and 2015 business competitions that worked out of our incubator and learned so much about their businesses and products that they offer to the people of Western New York and beyond. The atmosphere of the incubator is great. Everyone is motivated, inspired, and determined. It’s funny when you have a conversation with some of these entrepreneurs and they all say the same thing, “I’m always working.” Not to mention the feng-shui of the office is very modern and creative. When you walk into our space, the first thing you see is a ping-pong table! Tables and chairs that are on wheels are constantly being rearranged in our main work space and our conference rooms are always filled whether it’s a quick team meeting or some of our business competition winners signing with investors. I really don’t want my internship to end but I’m very proud of myself this semester and everything I’ve learned while being there and being a part of One Buffalo!