For my internship in the spring of 2016, I had to attend a networking event. The networking event I attended was the Griff Fair.  The Griff Fair took place on March 9th at 3 pm. It was held in the Science Hall and was a huge congregation of different companies and organizations looking to connect with upperclassmen for either internships or jobs. I got there about 15 minutes early. Fortunately, they had already set up the sign in table and I was able to head in early before many of the students were even there. There were many different organizations there. I really looked at channel 4 WIVB for an internship position they have this summer. I applied the next day after talking with their representative and am still waiting on their response. The other company I really looked at was M&T Bank. This was also for an internship but I also inquired about possible paid positions in the future. I got their information  and have stayed in contact with one of their employees about possibilities for me in their organization in the future.