My internship this semester is completely different from the internship I did last spring, so I wasn’t sure how to feel about it. Last semester I was an intern at a small screen-printing company, whose business was in a small garage and now I am interning at a business office with cubicles, so it is a different atmosphere. I was a little nervous to start this internship, but really I was excited to learn more about web design to see if it is the career I want to pursue after I graduate.

A few weeks ago I started my internship at InVue in the web design department. My first week at InVue had some bumps in the road with computer set up problems, software issues and almost being sent to the wrong building. However, all the employees at InVue were very helpful and are great people to work with! There are two people who work within the web design department who I will be working with this semester. Whenever I have a question they are always there to help me and teach me what I need to know about the web design world. Within the first couple weeks I have sat in on a few client meetings, designed a layout for the about page of InVue’s current web project and have started learning different web design programs. I can’t wait to see where this internship takes me!