As my second internship comes to a conclusion, I am so thankful for the experiences I have had this year. My second internship at Buffalo Indie Weddings was so much fun and a great learning experience. I learned so much about digital media marketing, blogging and event planning from my supervisors. I really got a firsthand experience on how a small business is run and how bridal shows and large events are planned… and wow it is a lot of work! My favorite part was preparing for the large bridal show in March. The time and energy that went into planning the bridal show was very rewarding. Seeing the vent come together, the vendors set up, and all of the brides so happy was very fun. I really felt that I contributed to a fun event where people really enjoyed themselves. I loved this internship, because I was able to take on my own projects and have a lot of responsibility, but I could always ask my supervisors if I needed help or advice. They were very patient and taught me so much! They taught me a lot about digital media marketing, event planning and even other useful skills, such as using QuickBooks and Photoshop. In addition to my communication skills, this internship also allowed me to use my creativity. We made flower curtains, DIYs and various decorations for the events. I also met so many creative and smart business owners and entrepreneurs. This internship was the perfect combination of communication skill and creativity and I am sad to leave!