My internship at Sentient Science has come to an end. This has been a great opportunity for me to work not only with other graphic designers and marketers but with scientists and engineers. It was great learning from them as they learned from me. Also, it was great that since it is a smaller company, everyone can easily find people if they had a question or concern. The CEO was very down to earth and welcoming, which is hard to find at some companies. The work environment was very different because the company is located in a historic mansion. This made t seem more comfortable and relaxed while working, which I liked.
Now that I have completed it I can take the experience from interning at an ad agency and a company with me as I am entering in my career field. I have gained more skills with my design work for multiple disciplines in advertising, branding, and scientific methods. It was bitter sweet leaving because I am going to miss some of the other workers, but we will definitely still be connected through LinkedIn and I will be doing freelance work on the side for the company.