Today was my last day as the member relations and marketing intern at Buffalo Museum of Science (BMS). I cannot believe my internship is over; it went by way too fast!

My experience at BMS was one that I will not forget.  I have established professional relationships with some of the people there.  I will be in contact to let them know how my job process is going.  I could not have asked for a better supervisor either. She was a joy to work under, she made me feel like I was part of the organization and was always willing to answer any questions that I had.

Leaving today, I felt like I did make an impact at the museum.  I contributed everything that I have learned so far as a student.  The people that I met at BMS have also made an impact on me; they showed me what it means and what it takes to work with a professional team.

I am grateful to have landed an internship at BMS. I encourage anyone to take an internship; it can be a tremendous experience and it is a great tool in networking with people.  My internship has gave me a boost of confidence, it has shown me my strengths, but it has also shown me skills that I can improve on.

I can honestly say that my internship was beyond just coffee and copies.