Today was my last day interning at WNED.  I know I’m probably echoeing everybody else wen I say this, but it really does seem like just yesterday that I was starting out!  I was so nervous that having an internship would be hard.  I assumed that everybody would hate me because I’m new, and I thought that everyone would boss me around because, well, they can.  That wasn’t the case at all.  I am so lucky to be able to say that I’ve had a great experience at WNED!  Everyone was so nice to me and wiling to help me out with whatever I needed.  Other departments were enthusiastic about taking me for the day to show me more about what they do.  I was able to spend time in my department, education and outreach, as well as production, radio, television, and social media.  I recorded a seven second advertisement for radio and was on the classical station for a whole seven seconds.  I even got to see a television show be produced, from start to finish!  I played an active role in that project and my name was even added to the credits at the end!  I learned a lot through my experience at this internship, and I found it especially interesting how the different departments play such different roles on a daily basis, but are still able to come together for special events such as producing a TV show!  I’m really lucky to have ad my first internship with an organization that was concerned with how much I was learning as opposed to how much I could do for them and how much they could boss me around.  At the end of the day, I was actually sad that I wouldn’t be interning there anymore.  However, I met some really cool people and expanded my professional network, learned some new skills, and had an incredible first internship experience.