My first two weeks at Buffalo Indie Weddings have been great! In a little over a month, we are having a bridal show at The Foundry, so most of my time has been spent assisting in planning that. There is so much that goes into planning a big event like this and I am learning so much! In addition to planning this event, I am responsible for numerous blog posts per week, including DIY crafts, and social media marketing. Writing the blog posts has been very fun; I look for inspiring, unique content for brides. We try to show brides a different perspective and things that they have never seen before. I think I am also starting to develop my own “voice” on the blog. Based on my experience last semester at the Elmwood Village Association, I felt pretty confident with my social media and marketing skills. These skills have definitely been useful, but at Buffalo Indie Weddings I am writing about more creative topics. I really enjoy looking for new bridal trends and sharing them with our viewers. Additionally, my supervisor is a super talented wedding dress designer and my other supervisor is an awesome photographer. Seeing their work in addition to Buffalo Indie Weddings has been so inspiring!