The past few months, I was happy to confirm what I wanted to do with my life. People may laugh about wanting to sit in an office as your career, but I think that IS what I want to do. There is a negative stereotype when it comes to 9 to 5 jobs, but I think that all gets thrown away if you find a career that makes you want to go sit at your desk everyday. I learned so much over the past 15 weeks. I am not technologically advanced, and I have no problem admitting that. In this internship, I had to sit down and learn so much about computers. I didn’t think I would have to, but there is so much information that needs to be formulated on to spread sheets daily. Along with that, Human Resources uses a very specific program called PeopleManager. It keeps time-card records and hours worked. It is also where you input information for new employees. I am happy to say that I can use the program with ease now. I know all the links and steps you need to take to input information. Delaware North is an amazing company to work for. You can tell that everyone there is proud to work in their departments. After spending so much time there, I am proud to be able to work there as well.