Select Page

Mary Anne Neil, administrative associate for teacher education

17308842_10101128537379192_59122301411748398_nMore than 15 full-time faculty members and 30 adjunct professors at the undergraduate and graduate levels depend on the dedication and support of Mary Anne Neil. She treats her co-workers and students as if they are family and looks forward to coming to the office.

“There is never a day I wake up and mind going to work,” says Mary Anne. “I truly enjoy all the people and the students. I love my job!”

Known for her attention to detail, Mary Anne also oversees the work studies and graduate assistants and occasionally helps out in the President’s Office.

Three of Mary Anne’s four children are Canisius graduates: Thomas ᾿10, Stephen᾿13 and Connor᾿16.

“In my spare time I love to cook and travel, especially to visit my daughter in Florida,” says Mary Anne.

Closer to home she enjoys spending time with her family including her two grandchildren.

Did you know….Mary Anne was a competitive figure skater until the age of 15. For 25 years, she taught ice skating lessons for children and adults.

Submitted by: College Communications