Forty percent of Erie County families are caught in a cycle of hardship that affects their health, education and financial future. But United Way is working to change that. Change starts with people like you choosing to make a difference in our community. (Link: https://youtu.be/zZghI13_UF0)
Deborah Owens, Title IX coordinator and associate Dean of Students (right), is the winner of this week’s prize drawing. Her pledge of support will make a difference right here in this community. Yours can too!
Go to uwbec.unitedwayepledge.org
1. Click [FORGOT USER ID OR PASSWORD?]
2. Type in your Work Email
3. Check the box marked [I’m not a robot]
4. Click [E-MAIL MY INFORMATION] (only make one request)
5. Check your Work Email inbox for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Click the reset password e-Pledge link in the email (will expire within 24 hours)
7. Create a new password and click [Save]
8. Click the [Continue] button
Please know that you do have the ability to designate your favorite charity as the recipient of all or part of your donation.
Submitted by: The United Way Committee