Towards the end of the fall semester, the Center for Online Learning and Innovation (COLI) will offer workshops covering the essentials of using D2L. If you are a new professor or have taught at Canisius for a while but would like to learn or review essentials of D2L, this is an ideal opportunity.
In this training session, professors get the very basics of teaching in D2L such as:
- Uploading files so students can get them
- Organizing your course content
- Setting due dates so students can see them (in multiple places)
- Building a gradebook
Discover all sorts of other features useful for teaching classes. The workshop will be offered at two different times:
- Friday, November 30 at 3:00 p.m. in OM 119
- Tuesday, December 4 at 4:00 p.m. in OM 119
Additional D2L Essentials workshops will be offered in January. Review the COLI calendar to see times and locations for other training events.
Submitted by: Mark Gallimore, Center for Online Learning & Innovation