Toward the end of the fall semester, the Center for Online Learning & Innovation (COLI) will offer workshops covering the essentials of using D2L. If you are a new professor or have taught at Canisius for a while but would like to learn or review essentials of D2L, this is an ideal opportunity.
In this training session professors get the very basics of teaching in D2L:
- Upload files so students can get them
- Organize your course content
- Set due dates so students can see them (in multiple places)
- Build a gradebook
Discover all sorts of other features useful for teaching classes. The workshop will be offered at two different times:
- Friday, November 30 at 3:00 p.m. in OM 119
- Tuesday, December 4 at 4:00 p.m. in OM 119
Additional D2L Essentials Workshops will be offered in January. Review the COLI calendar to see times and locations for other training events.
Submitted by: Mark Gallimore, Center for Online Learning & Innovation