Congratulations to our fourth United Way basket winner, Michele Folsom, director of administrative computing for ITS.
The United Way Committee will draw a name each Monday during the campaign, which runs until Friday, November 22. When you donate to the 2019 campaign, your name will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win one of the baskets listed below. You will be eligible to win the first Monday after you pledge and throughout the remaining weeks of the campaign, so get your pledge in early.
Thanks to donations from Academic Affairs, Advancement, Athletics, Admissions, Alumni, Student Accounts, Student Life and the Canisius Bookstore, we offer the following raffle baskets:
- (1) Lottery Basket
- “Out on the Town” Basket: $24 AMC Movie Gift Cards, (4) tickets to a Canisius Athletics event, tee shirt, sun glasses, blue & yellow wig, New Era cap, drawstring bag, mug, cell phone pocket, stuffed Griffin, plastic glasses, plus some extras.
- Fall Home Decor Basket
- (3) “Gear up” Basket
- “Always a Griffin” hoodie (XL), Canisius Fund t-shirt, post-it note pop-up dispenser, Canisius car magnet, mug, water bottle, New Era cap, sesquicentennial post-it notes
- Canisius wind breaker (L), (2) t-shirts, mug, water bottle, pop socket, cell phone pocket, Canisius magnet, “Always a Griffin” neck warmer, New Era cap, sesquicentennial post-it notes
You can access the donation button on your MyCanisius portal page. Your pledge does not carry over from last year so please take the following steps to make your pledge:
- Click [Forgot User ID or Password?]
- Enter Work Email
- Enter Verification Code
- Click [Email My Information]
- Check your Work Email inbox for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click the reset password e-Pledge link in the email (will expire within 24 hours)
- Create a new password and click [Save]
- Click the [Continue] button
If you have any questions about the process of making your e-pledge, please contact one of the following members of the United Way Committee: Linda Walleshauser, associate vice president, Human Resources & Compliance (Ext. 2244); Mary Braun, human resources assistant (Ext. 2240); Maggie Burkard, academic affairs support manager (Ext. 2120); Emily McGorry, executive assistant, Academic Affairs (Ext. 2121); Sharon Federico, assistant to the vice presidents, Student Affairs and Business & Finance (Ext. 2130); and Bethany Voorhees, human resources assistant (Ext. 2246.)
Submitted by: Emily McGorry, executive associate, Academic Affairs