Congrats to Nacole Parkhurst, facilities management operations coordinator, and Judy Larkin, professor emerita of psychology, for winning the second and third week of drawings for the United Way Campaign! Nacole took home the highly-coveted A-lot parking pass and Judy snagged a basket filled with Canisius apparel and swag.
There are five baskets remaining and four weeks left to make your donation to the United Way Campaign. You will be eligible to win one of the remaining baskets listed below on the first Monday after you pledge and throughout the remaining weeks of the campaign. Get your pledge in early for more chances to win!
Thanks to donations from Academic Affairs, Advancement, Athletics, Admissions, Alumni, Human Resources, Student Accounts, Student Life and the Canisius Bookstore, we offer the following raffle baskets:
- Framed Sesquicentennial Print of Old Main under construction in 1924
- (1) Lottery Basket
- “Out on the Town” Basket: $24 AMC Movie Gift Cards, (4) tickets to a Canisius Athletics event, tee shirt, sun glasses, blue & yellow wig, New Era cap, drawstring bag, mug, cell phone pocket, stuffed Griffin, plastic glasses, plus some extras.
- Fall Home Decor Basket
- (3) “Gear up” Baskets:
- “Always a Griffin” hoodie (XL), Canisius Fund t-shirt, post-it note pop-up dispenser, Canisius car magnet, mug, water bottle, New Era cap, sesquicentennial post-it notes
- Canisius wind breaker (L), (2) t-shirts, mug, water bottle, pop socket, cell phone pocket, Canisius magnet, “Always a Griffin” neck warmer, New Era cap, sesquicentennial post-it notes
You can access the donation button on your MyCanisius portal page. Your pledge does not carry over from last year so please take the following steps to make your pledge:
- Click [Forgot User ID or Password?]
- Enter Work Email
- Enter Verification Code
- Click [Email My Information]
- Check your Work Email inbox for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click the reset password e-Pledge link in the email (will expire within 24 hours)
- Create a new password and click [Save]
- Click the [Continue] button
If you have any questions about the process of making your e-pledge, please contact one of the following members of the United Way Committee: Linda Walleshauser, associate vice president, Human Resources & Compliance (Ext. 2244); Mary Braun, human resources assistant (Ext. 2240); Maggie Burkard, academic affairs support manager (Ext. 2120); Emily McGorry, executive assistant, Academic Affairs (Ext. 2121); Sharon Federico, assistant to the vice presidents, Student Affairs and Business & Finance (Ext. 2130); and Bethany Voorhees, human resources assistant (Ext. 2246).
Submitted by: Emily McGorry, executive associate, Academic Affairs