Coffee & Conversations
Feb 4, 2022
The Academic Affairs Office is hosting Coffee and Conversations, a series of gatherings for faculty to discuss matters related to their work. These take place in the Old Main Faculty Lounge but stop by the Academic Affairs Office before each to pick up a voucher for Tim Horton’s coffee, tea, and snacks for the occasion.
On the following dates, the topic of discussion is Inclusive Teaching
- Friday, February 11, 2022, 9:00 A.M.
- Friday, February March 11, 2022, 9:00 A.M.
- Friday, April 22, 2022, 9:00 A.M.
On the following dates, the topic of discussion is Scholarship
- Wednesday, February 23, 9:00 A.M.
- Wednesday, March 30, 9:00 A.M.
- Wednesday, May 4, 9:00 A.M.
Submitted by: Tyler J. Kron-Piatek, academic technologist, COLI