Canisius employees who maintain a LinkedIn page are encouraged to update their profiles to reflect the institution’s new name, Canisius University. Generally, these changes will need to be made in the Introduction area at the top of your LinkedIn page, where you profile picture appears, and under the Experience header, further down on the page.
To make these edits, simply follow the steps below:
- Click the “Me” icon at top of your LinkedIn homepage, then “View Profile.”
- In the “Introduction” area (where you profile picture appears), click the Edit icon, which looks like a pencil.
- Scroll down to the area(s) where your current professional title and/or place of employment appears, and make changes to Canisius University where applicable.
- After editing, click Save and you will be redirected back to your LinkedIn profile.
- Once here, scroll down to Experience.
- Click the Edit icon.
- Scroll down to the area(s) where your professional title(s) and/or place of employment appears, and make changes to Canisius University where applicable.
- After editing, click Save. Identify the areas that need to be updated to Canisius University
Please feel free to contact Audrey Browka in the Communications Office with any questions, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submitted by: University Communications