Congratulations to Shannon Lyons ’07, coordinator for annual giving and stewardship and Ryan Grimmer, collection and discovery services coordinator in the Library. They are the latest winners in the United Way campaign prize drawing. We are grateful for their pledge to help break a cycle of hardship for families across Erie County. Change starts at United Way and change is possible because of you!.
With a pledge of $1 per week you can still qualify to win the United Way’s grand prize, a pair of 2023 Buffalo Bills Season Tickets! The drawing will take place next week!
You can make your gift online. Your Login is your Canisius College Email address.
Go to uwbec.unitedwayepledge.org
1. Click [FORGOT USER ID OR PASSWORD?]
2. Type in your Work Email
3. Check the box marked [I’m not a robot]
4. Click [E-MAIL MY INFORMATION] (only make one request)
5. Check your Work Email inbox for an email from email@example.com
6. Click the reset password e-Pledge link in the email (will expire within 24 hours)
7. Create a new password and click [Save]
8. Click the [Continue] button
Please know that you do have the ability to designate your favorite charity as the recipient of all or part of your donation.
Submitted by: The United Way Committee