Congratulations to Monika McFoy, associate director of support services in the Griff Center, who was selected as this week’s United Way prize winner.
Thank you to Monika and everyone who has joined United Way in working to break a cycle of hardship that affects so many in our community. Real community change takes time, but it starts with people like you who give.
Your 2022 support means that:
- More babies in our community will be born healthy.
- More children will be ready for kindergarten.
- More workers have the skills and supports to find and keep better-paying jobs.
- More people like you have the opportunity to learn, connect, and serve through United Way engagement & volunteer initiatives.
Our annual United Way campaign will soon come to an end, but there is still time to participate by making a pledge online. Here’s how:
Go to uwbec.unitedwayepledge.org
1. Click [FORGOT USER ID OR PASSWORD?]
2. Type in your Work Email
3. Check the box marked [I’m not a robot]
4. Click [E-MAIL MY INFORMATION] (only make one request)
5. Check your Work Email inbox for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Click the reset password e-Pledge link in the email (will expire within 24 hours)
7. Create a new password and click [Save]
8. Click the [Continue] button
Don’t forget, the united way will draw a pair of 2023 Buffalo Bills Season Tickets the week of December 12th. A pledge of just $1 per week makes you eligible for this prize or a $1,000 gift card!
Please know that you do have the ability to designate your favorite charity as the recipient of all or part of your donation.
Submitted by: The United Way Committee