Eleven Canisius College students are recipients of a 2022-23 Western New York Prosperity Fellowship. Generously supported by the Prentice Family Foundation, Western New York Prosperity Fellowships assist undergraduate and graduate students who have an entrepreneurial drive and want to make a difference in Western New York. The fellowship program identifies the most promising talent in Western New York and immerses them in a robust educational and professional development program with the goal of developing economic leaders within the community. In addition, the fellowship program combines financial assistance in the form of scholarships with paid, credit-bearing internships to assist fellows in acquiring both academic and practical experiences in their intended professions.
The Canisius recipients of the 2022-23 Western New York Prosperity Fellowships are:
- Hayley Abrams ’24, management
- Daniel Bowen ’24, finance / psychology
- Adam De Arcos ’23, MS business analytics
- Antonio Deemer ’23, animal behavior, ecology and conservation
- Jay Henley ’23, accounting / accounting systems and analytics
- Myles Hervey ’22, MBA accounting
- Sameria Mbili ’23, international relations / political science
- Nyles Moore ’24, MS education
- Alex Sanker ’24, entrepreneurship
- Mariana Silva ’23, international business / marketing
- Britney Upshaw ’24, integrated marketing communications
Click here to learn more about the WNY Prosperity Fellowships.
Submitted by: College Communications