Food Trucks will be here today and tomorrow during lunchtime, starting as early as 11:00 a.m. The links to the trucks’ menus are available below along with the times and locations they will be available. Don’t miss out!
Wednesday, June 29 – Center Street Smokehouse – Lyons Hall Lot – 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (See below for menu.)
Center Street Food Truck Menu:
- Pig Plate : garbage plate style with mac ‘n’ cheese, pulled pork, red slaw, cheddar jack cheese, bacon and spicy BBQ sauce $14.00
- Brisket Sandwich: slow smoked beef brisket, chopped and topped with cheddar jack cheese: $13.00
- Pulled Pork Sandwich: hickory smoked pork , topped with red slaw and pickle $12.00
- Pulled Chicken Sandwich: grilled chiavetta’s chicken, topped with cheddar jack cheese $12.00
- Smokehouse Burrito: pulled pork, dirty rice, cheese, sour cream and fresh garden cilantro salsa $12.00
- Deluxe rice bowl: choice of chicken or pork with dirty rice , sour cream and fresh garden cilantro salsa $12.00
- Bacon Mac ‘n’ Cheese: our in-house made macaroni and cheese topped with real bacon $6.00• Fresh Squeezed Lemonade 32 oz. $7.00
- Soda/water $2.00
- Chips $1.00
Thursday, June 30 – The Cheesy Chick – Bagen Hall Lot – 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
If you have any questions, please contact Bethany Voorhees at Ext. 2100 or Lynn Incardona at Ext. 2246.
Submitted by: Bethany Voorhees, executive associate, President’s Office