With Giving Day just over two months away, we want to provide you with some important information and next steps for programs that are fundraising on April 6!
We will be hosting a training session on Wednesday, February 16 at 2:30 p.m. via Zoom.
To register, please Email email@example.com. The Zoom link will be shared with those who have registered on February 15.
As in previous years, each program, team, etc. will have its own individual campaign page. Copy for your support area’s page is due no later than Monday, March 7. Email your content to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below is an outline of how to best organize the content you send over:
- Brief description of your program, team, etc. (3-4 sentences)
- How will gifts raised be used? (1-2 examples)
- What did last year’s gifts support? (1-2 examples)
- Share a student or alumni success story or a brief testimonial.
- Post links to your program’s social media channels (if you have them).
- Share pictures and/or videos!
Here are some stellar pages from last year with great content to use as a template!
If you have any questions, please Email email@example.com or call us at ext. 2712.
We are looking forward to another successful Canisius Giving Day!
– The Canisius Fund Team
Submitted by: Suli Calianno, Canisius Fund