It’s coming up to the end of the semester again. Here are some actions you should take by the week after grades are due:
- Enter your Final Grades through MyCanisius. Click here for a brief video tutorial.
- If you want students to see their Final Calculated Grade, click here to see a tutorial on how to do that.
- Export your gradebook to archive the grades for your personal record. See this tutorial here to do that.
- Archive your entire D2L course in the Brightspace format at the end of each term for your personal record. Click this link to see how to do that.
- If you are teaching courses in the next semester, copy course content so you do not have to rush through it and have time to work on it in between semesters. Click here to see how. Text instructions are available here.
- If you have not already, inform the Canisius Bookstore of any books or Cengage Unlimited products you intend to use. If you are not planning on using books or Cengage Unlimited products, let the bookstore know that as well. See their page here for more contact information.
You can click here to view the COLI Checklist page, which has further resources. View the video below for a quick overview of the End of Semester Checklist:
Submitted by: Tyler J. Kron-Piatek, academic technologist, COLI