Join with your colleagues for conversation and connection over lunch in the faculty lounge. Lunch will be provided from a variety of local restaurants throughout the semester. Please click here to RSVP for some or all of the lunch groups this semester. Note that because lunch is provided, this event is only open to vaccinated individuals.
- Inclusive teaching: Join in conversation about general strategies from grading to open education resources to supporting individual students. Meets at 12:00 p.m. on the following Mondays: 11/8, 12/6.
- Scholarship and writing: Come together to support and commiserate about any form of academic writing and think longingly of future writing retreats! Meets at 12:00 p.m. on the following Mondays: 10/25, 11/22, 12/13.
Thanks to those colleagues who suggested meetup groups for these two topics and those who joined us for our first inclusive teaching lunch on Monday, October 18!
- Academic advisement resources
- Center for Online Learning and Innovation
- Racial Equity Workshops
- Supporting faculty scholarship
- There is Room inclusive teaching resources
Winter Intercession Development Opportunities:
Pencil in the dates!
The first week of January, we will enjoy a scholarship-focused week with a day focused on faculty scholarship resources followed by a multi-day on campus writing retreat to help you kick off the year strong.
The second week of January, get ready for Winter Faculty Development Week with a focus on inclusive and innovative teaching strategies.
Stay tuned to your Email, The Dome and weekly COLI updates for more information!
Submitted by: Jennifer Lodi-Smith, AVPAA & professor, Psychology