Spring is here! It’s time to say goodbye to winter and get a fresh start on achieving your health and wellness goals. Access a variety of wellness education and activities from your smartphone, computer or tablet with Independent Health’s virtual Health Hub.
Click on the month and day of the desired class to open a Zoom link. Attend on the date and start time noted. No sign up needed!
April Zoom Classes:
- Gentle Yoga: Led by Olivia Ebsary
- Morning Stretch & Meditation: Led by the Independent Health Wellness Team
- Protecting Your Joints Through Exercise: Led by Buffalo Rehab Group
- Whole Health Nutrition: Led by the Independent Health Wellness Team
- The Vagus Nerve and Its Role in Your Health: Led by Power Yoga Buffalo and Dr. George Burnett
- Muscle, Mobility & Mind: Led by the Independent Health Wellness Team
- COVID-19: The Newest Line of Treatment for Our Most at-Risk Populations: Led by Dr. Michael Merrill and Dr. Jennifer Walsh
Details on these and other classes can be viewed here.
Virtual Fitness Classes:
View workout at-home videos led by Independent Health’s Wellness Team. Click on the name of the topic to open and view a video.
4-Minute Family Exercise Routine
Jumping jacks, mountain climbers, squats and other exercises perfect for a family. No equipment needed.
5-Minute Bodyweight Strength Challenge
Challenge your whole body using only your bodyweight. No equipment needed, only a little room on the floor and a winning attitude!
10-Minute Chair Stretch & Mindset Reset
Loosen up your tight back and hips to uplift your spirit with some positive thinking and gratefulness.
Even more workout videos are available in their video library.
Submitted by: Bethany Voorhees, executive associate, President’s Office