The United Way of Buffalo & Erie County has been working for the community for more than 100 years. In addition to providing funding to their partner organizations to help support the health, education and financial stability of every person in our community, they offer support that is accessible to all. During these challenging times, the United Way is assisting the community in various ways during the pandemic.
The Canisius College United Way Campaign for 2020 begins today and will wrap up on Friday, November 20. This year, all campaign communications will be coming from Elizabeth Parkes, email@example.com. This change was made so that United Way has a greater opportunity to educate not only about the work they do in our community but about services that are available to faculty, staff and students during this time.
Click here for more information about this year’s United Way Campaign.
Our campaign will be virtual. Please consider joining United Way in Buffalo & Erie County’s fight by making a pledge online at uwbec.unitedwayepledge.org.
Use your Canisius College Email address as the login.
Below are the steps for randomly generated passwords:
- Click [FORGOT USER ID OR PASSWORD?]
- Type in your work Email
- Check the box marked [I’m not a robot]
- Click [EMAIL MY INFORMATION] (only make one request)
- Check your work Email inbox for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click the reset password e-Pledge link in the email (will expire within 24 hours)
- Create a new password and click [Save]
- Click the [Continue] button
If you have any questions about the process of making your e-pledge or the campaign, please contact Elizabeth Parkes, email@example.com.
Submitted by: Linda M. Walleshauser, associate vice president, Human Resources and Compliance