Make Your Dinner Reservations in the Dining Hallreservations_flyer
In accordance with New York State executive orders on seating capacity, Chartwells is now offering dinner reservations in Economuo Dining Hall. While open seating is available, guests are strongly encouraged to use this system to guarantee seating in the timely manner.
1. Reservations are made by logging in to com/Canisius or the Dine on Campus App.
- Reservations made on the App- To present your reservation, go to the Dine on Campus App and select My Reservations. Show this to the Host, who will confirm the reservation by name and Email address on the list.
- Reservation Card- These can be printed from the Website at Dineoncampus.com/canisius. Present the card to the host with your name to be seated.
2. Reservations are limited to one reservation per person, per meal period. Multiple time slot reservations are not allowed.
3. Due to limited capacity requirements, the dinner period is broken up into four (4) blocks with reservations made on the hour. Please note, this does not guarantee seating precisely on the hour, just that you will be seated during that dinner block.
- The time blocks are as follows: 4:00 – 5:00 – 6:00 – 7 p.m.
- Guests with reservations must be in line no later than 15 minutes after their reserved time. If guests are late, they lose the reservation but may use the open seating line or Express Take Away.
- Same day reservations must be submitted by 3:00 p.m.
- Due to capacity limitations set forth by the NYS Health Department, guests are asked to keep their seated mealtime to 45 minutes.
- Those who have been seated more than 45 Minutes will be asked to vacate in order make room for guests who have not been served.
4. Guests who are uncomfortable seating with others when there are only large tables available, may consider Express Take Away and Meals-to-Go options.
5. For students who do not mind sharing tables, a Green Table Card will identify these tables with the greeting, “Please feel free to join”.
New this year Meals-to-Go and Hot Take Away Meals in the Dining Hall for Dinner
Chartwells has added new dinner service in the Dining Hall this year. For students who do not want to wait in line for open seating, we now offer pre-made Meals-to-Go that students can take back to the residence halls and heat up. In addition, if students would like a hot meal and are comfortable waiting in line, Chartwells is offering hot meals to go from the dinner menu of the day. These meals are packaged for students and can be taken to go. Students who choose this option will be required to take the meal “to go” and not sit in the dining hall.
Submitted by: Sharif Hamdy, marketing manager, Chartwells