Please note that staff self-assessments should be completed by Friday, June 28. To access your self-assessment, log into MyCanisius, then click on applications and human resources appraisal. You will be able to access your self- assessment information to complete the form. Once you submit your self- assessment, your manager will be able to utilize the document to prepare your individual performance appraisal.
- Self-assessments are designed to facilitate the performance discussion.
- The manager will complete the performance appraisal and then schedule a meeting with you to review the details and finalize goals for the next year.
- The employee will receive the final document and add comments and sign to acknowledge that the appraisal was received and reviewed.
- The appraisal will be available to view at the vice president level.
- Managers should complete all performance appraisals by Monday, August 5.
Please feel free to contact Linda Walleshauser, associate vice president for human resources and compliance/interim Title IX coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance.
Submitted by: Linda M. Walleshauser, associate vice president, Human Resources and Compliance/Interim Title IX Coordinator