The institutional online store is a source for ordering official Canisius College branded apparel and merchandise. All items sold on the site are for business purposes and charged to a budget, including departments, student clubs, grants and agency funds. Orders may be placed in any quantity. Pricing is 35 – 50 percent off retail pricing and exempt from sales tax.
Merchandise categories include:
- Apparel, t-shirts and hats
• Business accessories
• Duffle, totes and backpacks
• Flags and wall decals
• Gift items
If you can’t find a specific item, custom and bulk orders are available. For assistance and pricing, contact Ryan Gray, senior program manager for Advance Online at (972) 471-5452 (direct line), (972) 471-5400 (main line), (972) 471-5401 (fax line) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To access the institutional store:
- Go to MyCanisius/Campus Services/Institutional Store
- Open the link: https://canisiusdepartmentsource.merchorders.com/
- Select “department orders” (on the left)
- Login with your Canisius email address and budget INDEX
- A security code will be e-mailed to you. Enter the security code within 10 minutes to create a password for the website
For information about the institutional store, contact Gary Lew, director of purchasing, at Ext. 2255 or email@example.com.
Submitted by: Gary Lew, director, Purchasing