Commencement celebrates the culmination of years of hard work, dedication and the perseverance of our students who are filled with pride, hope and the promise of a bright future. We have all played a part in the transformation of these students and it is our hope that you want to be part of the excitement of their special day. Watching our graduates and their families is a great reminder of what we work for each day. Please see detailed information on commencement events as well as volunteer guidelines here.
To volunteer for either or both of the following celebrations, click here.
Graduate Ceremony – Wednesday, May 15 – 7:00 p.m. – Koessler Athletic Center
- 4:30 p.m. – Volunteers arrive (pizza dinner will be available)
- 6:00 p.m. – Graduates, platform party and faculty report to Patrick Lee
- 7:00 p.m. – Graduate ceremony begins
Undergraduate Ceremonies – Saturday, May 18 – 10:00 a.m., 12:30 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. – Koessler Athletic Center
- 8:30 a.m. – Volunteers arrive
- 10:00 a.m. – Marshals arrive
- 10:00 a.m. – General Ceremony one
- 12:30 p.m. – Ceremony two – School of Education and Human Services / Wehle School of Business degrees conferred
- 3:00 p.m. – Ceremony three – College of Arts & Sciences degrees conferred
Submitted by: Maggie Burkard, support manager, Academic Affairs and Emily McGorry, executive assistant, Academic Affairs