Cheers to 2019! Come learn lasting ways to improve your overall well-being that will benefit your mind, body, taste buds and the environment on Saturday, January 26 at Whole Foods Market on Sheridan Drive in Amherst, NY. A day full of events includes:
- 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. – SWEAT with Mandy Pearce of Revolution Buffalo and Jacquie Maitner of Long and Lean Pilates
Join Mandy Pearce and Jacquie Maitner for a free killer paired up-combo workout in Bar 1818. Work through some HIIT (high intensity interval training), body weight exercises and resistance band work with Mandy. Jacquie will lead you through an intense ab and glute workout. Afterwards, enjoy a little Q&A and sample Perfect Bars; a whole food, protein packed, delicious nutrition bar. Please bring a mat and water and prepare to sweat it out!
- 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – New Year, New You Cooking Class with Chef Rob
Join Chef Rob as he teaches how to make flavorful dishes using heart-healthy produce. He’ll show how easy it is to eat healthy by tossing, chopping and stirring flavor into every bite!
- 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. – Storewide Healthy Vendor Samples and Demos with Buffalo’s Best
Sample scrubs and sip different health and wellness products from brands we love. Samples and demos will be provided by Bootleg Bucha, Alpine Made, Issas and more!
- 2:00 p.m. – Zero Waste Initiative Class with Kim
Help improve the environment by learning how to produce zero waste. Learn tips and tricks for how to recycle, compost waste and eliminate the use of plastic.
- 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (all day)
Hourly prizes valued at $50 and under / $10 off $50 coupons given to every customer that shops!
For more information visit Eventbrite.com.
Submitted by: Nick Wojcicki, sales coordinator, Athletics