A recent issue of The Buffalo News published the 1937 image (above) of the original flagship Sears store on Main Street and Jefferson Avenue for a story about the changing face of retail.  If the building looks somewhat familiar, it should. The site of the former appliance and automotive retailer is better known by the campus community as Science Hall (below).

Submitted by: College Communications