Faculty and staff members, contractors, volunteers, and others have an ethical responsibility to report any violations or possible violations of the college’s Standards of Ethical Conduct Policy or federal, state and local laws. To address this responsibility, the college provides a dedicated Hotline to report compliance issues, suspected violations or questionable conduct. Read the college’s Standards of Ethical Conduct policy here.
- The Hotline number is (716) 888-5999 and is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The number and available hours will be displayed on bulletin boards and in the Portal.
- The associate vice president for human resources and compliance responds to Hotline calls when the callers identify themselves. When the associate vice president for human resources is not available, the assistant director of human resources will respond.
- Calls may be placed anonymously.
- Information provided to the Hotline is treated as privately as possible.
- Callers are informed that if the incident requires government authority involvement, the caller may have to reveal his/her identity.
- Intentional false accusations are prohibited. Offenders may be subject to termination.
- When submitting a concern, please be as specific as possible. Provide specific dates and times if known, names of violators (if applicable).
The associate vice president for human resources and compliance summarizes reports on Hotline activities and provides periodic updates to the compliance committee. Please contact the Human Resources Department with any questions.
Submitted by: Linda M. Walleshauser, associate vice president, Human Resources & Compliance