Don’t forget that the Go Move Challenge, a long-standing annual event among Jesuit institutions, begins next Thursday, February 1! Throughout February, faculty and staff at participating institutions record their minutes of movement to determine which Jesuit institution is the most active. This is a great opportunity to increase your activity levels throughout the month of February.
Awards go to the university that tracks the most minutes, as well as the university that averages the highest number of minutes per participant. Several important details about the challenge are listed below:
- Starts: 9:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time on Thursday, February 1, 2018
- Ends: 8:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on Wednesday, February, 28, 2018
- Eligible participants: full-time and part-time faculty and staff from any Jesuit university registered in advance
- Except for challenge administrators, each participant must create a new account using their valid university email address on www.GoMoveChallenge.org, even if they participated last year
- Each participant must record their own minutes on the challenge website; no one can enter minutes for another participant
- There is no limit to how often minutes can be recorded
If you are interested in participating in the challenge, register at https://www.gomovechallenge.org/registersign-in/ .
There is also an FAQ page on the challenge website that provides additional information on the details of the challenge. If you have any questions, please contact Mary Braun at Ext. 2240 or at email@example.com.
Submitted by: Mary Braun, human resources assistant, Human Resources