The Human Resources Department is pleased to announce that Canisius College is participating in the Go Move Challenge from February 1, 2018 to February 28, 2018. This is the first year that Canisius will participate in the long-standing annual event exclusively offered to Jesuit institutions. Throughout February, faculty and staff record their minutes of movement to determine which Jesuit institution is the most active. Awards go to the university that tracks the most minutes, as well as the university which averages the most number of minutes per participant. Several important details about the challenge are listed below:
- Starts: 9:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time on Thursday, February 1, 2018
- Ends: 8:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on Wednesday, February, 28, 2018
- Eligible participants: full-time and part-time faculty and staff from any Jesuit university that has registered in advance
- Except for challenge administrators, each participant must create a new account using their valid university email address on www.GoMoveChallenge.org, even if they participated last year
- Each participant must record their own minutes on the challenge website; no one can enter minutes for another participant
- There is no limit to how often minutes can be recorded
- The university with the highest number of minutes by the end of the challenge is recognized and receives the plaque for the calendar year
- The university with the highest average number of minutes per participant is recognized
- The collective minutes accumulated by all participating Jesuit institutions is recognized and announced in an AJCU newsletter
If you are interested in participating in the challenge, you can register at https://www.gomovechallenge.org/registersign-in/ .
There is also an FAQ page on the challenge website that provides additional information on the details of the challenge. If you have any questions, please contact Mary Braun at Ext. 2240 or at email@example.com.
Submitted by: Mary Braun, human resources assistant, Human Resources