A luncheon to celebrate the 40 Under 40 honorees was held December 1. The Canisius alumni group is pictured here with President John Hurley.
Buffalo Business First recently named 14, yes 14, Canisius graduates to its 40 Under 40 list! This is easily the largest group of Griffs since the list’s inception in 1992. Congratulations to the honorees, who are leaders in our community!
The full list of Canisius honorees:
- Jessica Baker ᾽99, associate counsel, health services, SUNY Office of General Counsel, University at Buffalo
- Peter Cimino ᾽03, founder/CEO, Lloyd Taco Trucks and Catering
- Joshua Hutter ᾽01, partner/owner/dentist, Western New York Dental Group
- Sarah Knodel ᾽03, director of quality measurement and improvement, Independent Health
- William Moore ᾽00, senior partner, Lipsitz Green Scime Cambira LLP
- Thomas Muraca MBA ᾽10, vice president of sales and marketing, KATZ Americas
- Lori Overdorf ᾽17, director of development and youth services, Valley Community Association Inc.
- Mary Owusu ᾽03, director of analytics, Eric Mower & Associates
- Amy Polowy ᾽01, managing partner, Gross Polowy LLC
- Suni Stachura ᾽01, manager, Rural Transit Service
- Patti Stephen ᾽11, executive director, Buffalo Prep
- Cord Stone ᾽09, executive director, Community Access Services of WNY
- Susan Was ᾽03, MS ᾽06, director of human resources, Curbell Inc.
- Katherine Zoratti ᾽01, MS ᾽04, MBA ᾽10, senior marketing manager, Ivoclar Vivodent Inc.
More than 160 nominations were received this year. The class was selected by a six-person panel of former 40 Under 40 winners led by James Morrell, deputy director of public transit at the Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority.
Submitted by: College Communications