Honorees are recognized for their records of professional success and community involvement. Canisius College is once again a proud sponsor of Business First’s annual 40 Under 40 award luncheon.
This year’s Canisius honorees are:
- Jessica Baker ᾿99, associate counsel, SUNY Office of General Counsel, University at Buffalo
- Peter Cimino ᾿03, founder/CEO, Lloyd Taco Trucks and Catering
- Joshua Hutter ᾿01, partner/owner/dentist, Western New York Dental Group
- William Moore ᾿00, senior partner, Lipsitz Green Scime Cambria LLP
- Thomas Muraca MBA ᾿10, vice president of sales and marketing, KATZ Americas
- Lori Overdorf ᾿17, director of development and youth services, Valley Community Association Inc.
- Mary Owusu ᾿03, director of analytics, Eric Mower & Associates
- Amy Polowy ᾽01, managing partner, Gross Polowy LLC
- Cord Stone ᾽09, executive director, Community Access Services of WNY
- Susan Was ᾽03, MS ᾽06, director of human resources, Curbell Inc.
- Katherine Zoratti ᾽04, MBA ᾽10, senior marketing manager, Ivoclar Vivadent Inc.
More than 160 nominations were received this year. The class was selected by a six-person panel of former 40 Under 40 winners led by James Morrell, deputy director of public transit at the Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority.
Business First has presented the annual 40 Under 40 awards since 1992.
A luncheon to celebrate the honorees is planned for December 1 at the Buffalo Niagara Convention Center. Click here for ticket information.
Submitted by: College Communications