Join Campus Ministry for a non-partisan election results Viewing Party and Prayer Vigil tonight, November 8 from 8:30 – 10:00 p.m. in Old Main Room 219. Campus Ministry students and staff will watch election results live and pray over the change in elected officials, no matter what the results.
Join in a silent prayer space, follow along with an Ignatian Examen for Civic Life, or discuss the election results with others in light of Catholic, Jesuit principles.
Campus ministers will be available for private, individual conversations or prayer intentions.
We will have popcorn to go along with our prayers!
If you have any questions, contact Paul Stage, associate campus minister, at email@example.com, Ext. 2423 or stop by Old Main Room 207.
Submitted by: Paul Stage, associate campus minister, campus ministry
Your Canisius women’s basketball team opens play for the 2016-17 season with an exhibition game Wednesday, November 9 against Daemen College. Tip off at the Koessler Athletic Center is slated for 7:00 p.m. There will be no admission charge to the game.
For more information on the Golden Griffins visit www.GoGriffs.com.
Submitted by: John Maddock, associate athletic director, external affairs
The Center for Online Learning and Innovation (COLI) will kick off its spring training and events for faculty and staff in January with workshops on Desire2Learn and other tools especially helpful for teaching during the semester.
- January 12, 10:00 a.m.: D2L Kickstarter, Old Main Room 115
- January 17, 10:00 a.m.: WordPress & Divi Kickstarter, Old Main Room 115
- January 17, 11:00 a.m.: BYOD Session: Google Cardboard in the Classroom
- January 18, 3:00 p.m.: D2L Kickstarter (Virtual/Online)
- January 18, 4:00 p.m.: D2L Workshop: Discussions & Dropboxes (Virtual/Online)
- January 19, 10:00 a.m.: D2L Workshop: Gradebook, Old Main Room 115
- January 19, 11:00 a.m.: ONL Session: Incorporating the Jesuit IPP In Your Online Course (Virtual/Online)
- January 24, 10:00 a.m.: Google Apps Workshop: Deliver & Accept Files With Your Class, Old Main Room 115
- January 25, 2:00 p.m.: D2L Kickstarter, Old Main Room 115
- January 25, 3:00 p.m.: D2L Workshop: Discussions & Dropboxes, Old Main Room 115
- January 26, 10:00 a.m.: D2L Workshop: Gradebook, Old Main Room 115
Register for these and other COLI workshops today!
COLI Quick Tip! Clean old data out of your Google Form!
Submitted by: Mark Gallimore, PhD, instructional designer, COLI