Please note the following service changes and office hours for the period May 26 through August 21:
• Mail delivery and pick up to departments located on the main campus will be temporarily suspended. Members of the campus community with an office located in Bagen Hall, Old Main, Churchill Tower, Horan O’Donnell, Winter Student Center, Frisch Hall, Palisano Pavilion, Bosch Hall, Dugan Hall, Science Hall, and Loyola Hall, must pick up in-bound departmental mail and drop off out-bound mail and inter-office envelopes at the mail room service window located on the first floor of Science Hall near the Jefferson Ave. /Main St. entrance.
• Mail delivery & pick up services for departments located in the Health Science Center, Koessler Athletics Center, Lyons Hall, Agassiz, and Demerly Hall is not affected.
• Out-bound mail and inter-office envelopes may be deposited in drop boxes located in the tunnel level in Bagen Hall (near the print shop) and the Winter Student Center (near the bookstore).
• The mail room service window is open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.
• Old Main Snack Bar: Subway, 2.Mato – Closed.
• Tim Horton’s: Service hours: 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Bookstore: Service hours: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Controller and Payroll: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Facilities Management: Office hours: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Human Resources: Office hours: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.
ITS: Office hours: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.
ITS Help Desk: Service hours: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Print Shop: Service hours: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Student Accounts: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Submitted by: Gary Lew, director, purchasing