Select Page

Those employees that require special parking permissions (other than for a temporary disability) must obtain a Parking Permit for Persons with Disabilities from their respective communities.

This will allow you to park in any spot on the Canisius campus when combined with your Canisius parking tag. The permits are available by filing Form MV-664 in the city, town or village in which you live. It requires confirmation of the disability by your doctor.
For a short-term special needs parking pass please come to the Human Resources Department.

Submitted by: Deborah Winslow-Schaber, director of Human Resources