The Office of Alumni Engagement invites you to attend the Distinguished Alumni Awards Dinner on Saturday, November 9 in the Montante Cultural Center. Cocktails will begin at 6 p.m. and dinner will be served at 7 p.m. Special pricing for faculty and staff – $50 per person.
The 2013 Distinguished Alumni Award Honorees are:
- James L. Budny ’70, MD, neurosurgeon at Gates Vascular Institute/UB Neurosurgery
- Hon. Mary Grace Diehl ’74, United States bankruptcy judge at Northern District of Georgia
- Robert M. Glaser ’68, CPA, director and chair of the board at Freed Maxick & Battaglia, CPAs
- Kathleen T. Grimm ’77, MD, Supportive Medical Partners (SMP) at the Center for Hospice and Palliative Care
- Richard M. Peer ’65, MD, medical director – vascular lab at Buffalo Medical Group
- George C. Robinson ’73, former secret service agent/asst. fed. security director
- Rocco R. Termini ’72, chief financial officer at Signature Development LLC
For more information or to make reservations, please contact the Office of Alumni Engagement at 888-2700.
Submitted by: Sharon Kasperczyk, alumni engagement officer