Tuition Exchange & FACHEX for Fall 2013 Start
Faculty or staff members with a minimum of three years of full-time employment at Canisius College prior to August 2013 that have a dependant that is interested in applying for Tuition Exchange or FACHEX (Jesuit College Exchange) for a Fall 2013 start, please e-mail Sean Hudson in the Office of Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information by October 31st:
• Dependant’s full name, address, phone number and E-mail address
• The last four digits of the dependant’s social security number
• Faculty/staff name, contact information and number of years employed at Canisius
• Grade level of student at the beginning of the Fall 2013 semester (Freshman, Sophomore, etc)
• Full names of the schools to have certifications sent to
For a list of schools participating in the Tuition Exchange program, click here. For a list of schools participating in the FACHEX program, please click here. Note that some schools participate in both programs.
The Tuition Exchange and FACHEX programs are very competitive and spots are limited. The college cannot guarantee acceptance into either program but early submission is important. Please check with Admissions Office at the selected schools to see if additional information is required. For questions or more information, contact Sean Hudson, Assistant Director of Financial Aid, at email@example.com or at Ext. 2300.
Submitted by Sean Hudson, assistant director, financial aid