Select Page

For those who participated in Canisius Care in 2011, March 15 is the last date that to incur expenses for 2011 funds. Questions regarding Canisius Care balances should be directed to Independent Health at (716)504-1468 or 1-800-258-3348.

Canisius Care participants have until April 20, 2012 to file for reimbursement. Claim forms can be found here and medical claims are submitted directly to Independent Health. Dental claims must be submitted and processed under the Canisius dental assistance plan first, then submitted to Independent Health. Attach a copy of a dental bill and the college’s explanation of benefits to an Independent Health claim form.

The deadline for submitting 2011 dental claims to the Controller’s Office is March 20, 2012.

Please direct questions to Dawn Rotterman at Ext. 3151.

Submitted by: Dawn Rotterman, associate, human resources